Plan your next escape with us
Press releases and information
The Official Online wedding guide for the LBI Region
Up to date chamber news and events
How do I love thee, let us count the ways...not too sentimental since Valentines Day is coming. WIth the new year upon us the power of positive thinking with warmer weather and friendly gatherings come to mind. Lucky 13, you bet!
1. Murder Mystery Dinner Show at The Engleside Inn. Dinner and drama in one of the ocean front hotels, plus it helps our friends at the Tuckerton Seaport What is not to love? http://www.tuckertonseaport.org/
2. Chocolate Week Bartending Competition, if you like it loud then head over February 12 to TGI Fridays for celebrity contestants from B98.5 FM, local talent and chocolate signature drinks to make your mouth water! Valentine photo booth, auction items and party dj just what your sweetheart ordered! Starting at 8pm
3. Great grub from your favorites Panzones, Scojos, Greenhouse Cafe, The Plantation are just a few tried and true favorites that are serving it up daily on LBI! Bring your appetite and a couple friends and bon appetite!
4. LBI Regional Report Radio show airing every Monday on 91.9 fm or online at http://www.wbnj.org/, get the scoop and one on one interviews with the people behind your favorite regional shops, resturants and events!
5. Feeling clammy? Check out our 5 ft clams throughout the region and learn more about RECLAM THE BAY! www.reclamthebay.org
6. Wing night at the Chegg! Need I say more, they will be reopen as usual in the spring. Line forms here....
7. Barnegat Lighthouse, still open daily and FREE, FREE, FREE! Take a walk, climb and your camera! Its beautiful winter, spring, summer or fall!
8. Beach brides, nothing beats a wedding with a backdrop like ours! Find out how to be the bride in those beautiful wedding photos at our Wedding Road Show April 21rst or visit our website wedding section on http://www.visitlbiregion.com/
9. Sitting on the beach, we like that one! Come and join us- beaches are big and beautiful!
10. Art & Leisure Month every June, kicking it off June 6-9 is Lighthouse International Film Festival with Jersey Shore Fine Art Festival June 8, not to mention Viking Village Jazzy Scallop and Tuckerton Baymens Seafood festivals rounding out the month. http://www.lighthousefilmfestival.org/
11. SOAR INTO SUMMER, May 18 we cut the ribbon on Summer 2013 at 17th Street Beach in Ship Bottom! You never know what to expect from this family friendly event!
12. Surflight Theater is producing LES MIS!!!! Check out this award winner when Broadway at the Beach gets redefined July 31 to August 8! http://www.surflight.org/
13. Chowderfest Weekend October 5 & 6! Our 25th year celebrating our champions! World famous Jersey Shore event just keeps getting better! Be a part of it.... http://www.chowderfest.com/
posted on: January 7, 2013 3:54 PM
posted by: Lori Pepenella