COVID-19 News and Updates
Changes Going Into Effect May 28
- Governor Murphy today signed Executive Order 242, lifting major COVID-19 restrictions and moving forward with the state’s most significant reopening steps to date. Effective on Friday, May 28, the indoor mask mandate in public spaces will be lifted, as well as the six-foot social distancing requirement in both indoor and outdoor spaces, the prohibition on dance floors at bars and restaurants, and the prohibition on ordering and eating / drinking while standing at bars and restaurants. Additionally, effective Friday, June 4, indoor gathering and capacity limits will be lifted. CLICK HERE for full explanation.
Hotel Sanitization Guidance – March 10, 2021
- Download the information regarding these procedures from the New Jersey Department of Health here
Restaurant Revitalization Fund
- Latest information on the Restaurant Revitalization Fund and the steps our members can take to be prepared when applications open. This information was created and shared by the National Restaurant Association, Washington DC. Click here for PDF
Business and Employment Status
- New Jersey Business Action Center COVID Information
- New Jersey Business Action Center COVID-19 Business Recovery Services
- NJEDA Launches Phase 2 of PPE Access Program
- New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) – Financial Eligibility Wizard
- Self employed, Independent Contractor, Gig Worker? Step by step guide for filing pandemic unemployment assistance, click here.